Saturday, February 28, 2009

Daddy Love

Dallin is SO crazy about Jared!!!! Teya always was as a baby too, but she was definitely a mommy's girl. Dallin on the other hand is much more crazy about Jared than he is me. I don't feel like he is super attached to me the way Teya was. She was SOOOO mommy crazy and clingy to me. Dallin seems to like me a lot, don't get me wrong, but when Jared walks into the room, he lights up! His arms and legs immediately start flailing all over the place on turbo speed, he gets super smiley and you can just SEE him begging and hoping that Jared will come over to talk to him, or better yet, hold and play with him!! A couple of times while I was holding Dallin, Jared has just come up to him and started talking to him and I felt like the poor baby was going to explode out of anticipation of having Jared pick him up, so I was like, "Oh just hold the poor kid!" Even if he just hears Jared talking, he will immediately start twisting his little neck all around trying to find Jared. It is so cute!! I have told Jared a number of times how Dallin doesn't do this with anyone else, but Jared never really saw the difference until David came over the other day. Jared was able to see how differently Dallin responded to David verses him and has realized how right I am about Dallin's excitement over his daddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment